Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!


Greetings and Happy Halloween to all of Future; Nostalgic's readers!

I hope you all have a great time. Thanks to a few of my friends on Twitter (@lauraeno and @adelejournal in particular) I'm planning on having a great time this Halloween getting through the large bag of candycorn @adelejournal kindly sent me. Thanks also to another Twitter friend (@Okami0731) for her help in locating a recipe for home made candycorn - now I'll have a supply all year round; I hope my dentist isn't reading this!

For any of my readers who have not partaken of the US delicacy that is candycorn, and for those who are wondering what the heck I'm on about, this is the aforementioned candy, ably modelled by Bertie, my Halloween rat:

If you have the opportunity, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff, but be warned, it's addictive!

Right...nomnom...must go, this...nomnom...candycorn won't...nomnom...eat itself ya know!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

PostMuse said...

So... do you have Peeps (warning...annoying music... click the sound horn in the upper left to turn it off) in UK?

phonelady said...

i like the autumn mix myself with the mello creme pumpkings . Yummy to you . Happy Halloween .

Sam said...

PostMuse - No, we don't have Peeps (and you were right about the music!) in the UK, which is a shame as I wouldn't mind trying those chocolate mousse cats. *sigh*

phonelady - Thanks for the Halloween wishes, we all thoroughly enjoyed the candycorn; surprisingly there's still a little bit left, and it's mine...all mine! Bwahahahaha! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails