Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Monday 22 February 2010

Future; Nostalgic on Tour 2010


Regular readers of my blog may have noticed things have been a bit quiet on the posts front of late, this is owing to the Future; Nostalgics having been on tour to Slovakia.

There's loads to catch up on following our week at Slovakia's Jasná ski resort, and I'm still a bit tired after the 18 hour journey home, then there's the 3.76GB of photos and video to process, so vacation-related posts will be forthcoming shortly, please bear with me.

I did manage to pick up a couple of inexpensive fountain pens while I was away, so there ought to be something for the pen fans coming soon too.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this pic to whet your appetite.

The view down Jasná's Biela Púť ski run seen
from outside the Hotel Junior Jasná




Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Marilyn Simpson said...

Yayz! Welcome back Sam. :)

Hope you had a fab time, it looks like a nice place. And I really didn't think you could go anywhere without buying a new pen. :-D

Sam said...

Thanks Marilyn. Yes, a good time was had by all, especially by Future; Nostalgic's skiing correspondant, who spent much of the week with a video camera strapped to her ski helmet.

I'm looking forward to sharing the trip in some detail once I get the pics and video footage processed.

LOL! You're right, it just wouldn't be right for me to go anywhere without buying a new pen, would it? Took a bit of doing in Slovakia, but I found one eventually. ;)

Laura Eno said...

Welcome back! Beautiful shot to whet our appetites. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pic! Look forward to more, as and when. Glad you all had a great time :-)

Sam said...

Laura and Josie - Thanks for the welcome back, and for the kind words about the pic. It's one of 792 vacation pics I have to process, on the up side, there ought to be no shortage of suitable pics for the vacation posts. :)

Anne Tyler Lord said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see more, and will we get to see any of the helmet cam?

Welcome back!

Sam said...

Thanks Anne, very nice of you to say so. There are more pics on the way and yes, if I can figure out how to upload it, there will be some helmet cam footage forthcoming.

Skycycler said...

Hi Sam, welcome back! Looks you and the F;N massive had a marvellous time! Look forward to reading more of your stories when you have time.
Simon.

Sam said...

Skycycler - Thanks Simon and yes, a jolly good time was had by all. All being well I should be back with more #fridayflash stories and the travel diary posts very soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails