Back at the end of January I was honoured with blog awards from my two good friends Anne Tyler Lord and Laura Eno; profuse thanks to both of you.
I received the You Are My Sunshine Supportive Comment Award from Anne Tyler Lord. The purpose of this award is to acknowledge those who blog and spend countless hours giving other bloggers feedback by leaving comments, adding themselves as a follower or dropping by just to let you know there are people reading your stuff. Thank you, Anne!
This award goes from me to:
Anne Tyler Lord at Don't Fence Me In (yes Anne, right back atcha!)
Laura Eno at A Shift in Dimensions
JodiMacArthur at Fiction Writer - Jodie MacArthur
Laurita Miller at Brain Droppings
Amy J Taylor at Ad Astra (To the Stars)
Marisa Birns at Out of Order Alice
PJ Kaiser at Inspired by Real Life
Deanna Schrayer at The Other Side of Deanna
David Masters at Truant Pen
David Shrock at Draco Torre
Eric J. Krause at Eric J. Krause's Writing Spot
Skycycler at Skycycler And Other Stories
The Circle Of Friends Award came from Laura Eno. This award is to be passed on to five friends, so time to get my thinking cap on as it's not going to be easy limiting the list to just five. Thank you, Laura!
I'd like to pass this award on to:
Julie at Whatever
Lauren at Pennington on the Paper
Josie at The Inner Homestead
Emma Newman at Post-Apocalyptic Publishing
Caroline at Life With Siamese Cats
At the time I received the awards, preparations were well advanced for my trip to Slovakia, and to be honest, the thought of transiting through London's Stansted airport was rather weighing heavily on my mind so I didn't manage to get news of the awards posted before I left.
On my return I was both surprised and delighted to have been honoured again with the Honest Scrap Award by Anne Tyler Lord. This award requires that I share ten things about myself that you probably didn't already know. Now then, let me see...
1. My cats rule my life (OK, so that one you may have worked out already).
2. I'm fond of a good cup of coffee.
3. I once crossed the North Sea in a submarine.
4. I own more empty notebooks than I could possibly ever use (doesn't everybody?).
5. I am mobility-impaired.
6. I'm like a fine wine - I don't travel well! (see #5 above, and my posts here, here and here for details).
7. I have visited eleven countries so far in my life.
8. I have an abiding fondness for the colour green.
9. I hadn't written fiction since school before being talked into trying #fridayflsh back in November.
10. Contrary to popular belief, I do not ski (see #5 above).
I'm now passing the Honest Scrap Award along to...
Phonelady at The Older Side of Life
Karen from Mentor at Miscellaneous Yammering
Maria Protopapadaki-Smith at Mazzz In Leeds
Cascade Lily of Ten Seconds a Day
Eric C at Sircram's Blog