Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Thursday 7 May 2009

Gas Attack


My darling daughter's just tried to poison me. There I was, minding my own business when I heard it. Psst, psst-psst-psst. No. 4 Cat shot off at the speed of light, she knows what that sound means. I was frantically reaching for my painter's face mask (kept handy for just such occasions) when the cloud of my darling daughter's new body spray wafted silently through the open door, meandered casually up my nose and began throttling the life out of me. I gagged. Till she got this new one, I'd never come across a fragrance that could exfoliate the surface of my eyeballs. I choked, she laughed, I choked some more. Can't...write...more...still...choking...



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

marieJ' said...

Thanks for the laugh....
As I'm very sensitive and allergic to strong smells, that would definitely make me gag as well...

Love your Journaling...I could smell that body spray and felt the urge to escape on-coming gas-attack.

Sam said...

Glad you liked it and thanks for those kind words. :) I need to get back to more journaling like that, it's just a matter of finding the time...

Related Posts with Thumbnails