Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Friday 15 May 2009

Sam is...


...a very happy bunny this morning! Look what turned up in the mail yesterday, no, not the hand, the pen!

Pilot Prera, Lime Green - Fine nib

Ordered only the other day from those wonderful people at JetPens. I've been drooling over this fountain pen for a while now and I'm so glad I finally ordered one, it's gorgeous! A full review to follow, when I get a minute.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails