Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all of Future; Nostalgic's US readers.




Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

phonelady said...

Hi sam and thanks I dont know if you celebrate or not but the same to you if you do . God bless you and yours take care .

Sam said...

phonelady - No, as a rule, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK, though we do celebrate Harvest at the end of summer; they nearly coincide. Thanks for your blessings - the same to you and yours. :)

Laura Eno said...

Thank you and even though it's not your holiday I hope you have lots of yummy food today. (or I can eat enough for both of us!)

Sam said...

Laura Eno - It's my pleasure. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails