Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Thursday 18 June 2009

Thank you, Dear Readers, Thank you


Little did I realise when I first put finger to keyboard just over a month ago that I'd be sitting here today thanking so many readers for visiting Future; Nostalgic.

I wasn't even sure anybody would find what I had to say interesting and I certainly had no idea I'd have over a thousand hits this quickly; the magical number was reached around lunchtime yesterday BTW.

So thanks to you all, especially to those kind folks who have commented, contacted me or signed up as Followers - it's the kind words that keep a fledgling blogger like this pen-thusiast going.

I am planning something by way of a proper thank-you which I should be in a position to post shortly. Watch this space...



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails