Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Thursday 6 August 2009

The First Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper


For all the latest news and reviews, don't forget to check out The First Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper which is on now over at Notebook Stories.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

phonelady said...

I did check it out already and thanks again I love it when folks review pens and paper . too bad my fountain pen broke and now cannot afford another one right now so have to write with cheap dollar store pens . alas poor me . LOL!!!

Sam said...

Me too, real life just got in the way otherwise I'd have had this post up sooner.

Oh yes, I know that feeling! At least the Hero 329 is only $15 at HisNibs, so hopefully you won't need to save for too long. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails