Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you find here. Whilst you may not agree with everything I post, if you respect my right to my opinion I'll respect your right to disagree with it and we should get along just fine. :)

Disclaimer: the views expressed by the characters in these works may not necessarily represent the views of the author. Got that? Good.

Right then, on with the blog...

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Giveaway at The Pen Archives


There's a great giveaway over at The Pen Archives which you might want to check out...



Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

phonelady said...

well okay my friend I entered the pen giveaway and let us see what happens . take care and have a great day .

Sam said...

Me too, so here's hoping one of us is smiled favourably upon.

Felicity said...

Thanks for the link Sam! And good luck to both of you :)

Sam said...

It's my pleasure. I Tweeted about it on Twitter too. Thanks for the good wishes. :)

phonelady said...

You know i really hope I win this cause I broke my last fountain pen that was worth a darn and now have to write with a ball point which I hate to tell you stinks !!! Arg !! oh well I will go in a corner and sit and stress there LOL !!!

Sam said...

I can sympathise, I'm not too keen on ballpoints myself. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails